Period: 2021 – 2024.
Customer: Vita-Flor LLC.
The developer of the facility is Vita-Flor, the technical customer controlling all stages of construction works is «Ecotech» LLC. The new complex will produce electronic equipment.
THE SERVICES BEING PERFORMED UNDER THE PROJECT ARE:
- Control over arrangement of construction, installation and commissioning works;
- Control over the fulfillment of design and survey works;
- Interaction with state construction supervision authorities;
- Audit of technical, design and executive documentation;
- Support of contractor agreements.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Budget: 2.4 billion rubles.
Construction area of buildings and structures: 10 300 m2.
Area of land within the design boundaries: 3.2 hectares.
Annual output program: 5235 pcs per year.
Production: Computers, ARMV, VBU, DSP, automated workplace (AWP-1), etc.
Administrative production complex in Radumlya village of Moscow region will be located in a 4-storey building, total area – 20 thousand m2. After completion of construction the customer intends to organize several workshops with production areas for production of hull mechanically processed parts. The project also includes organization of a medical station, a canteen, office and household premises.
To obtain detailed information about service costs and receive professional consultation, please complete the feedback form on our website. Our specialists will get in touch with you as soon as possible.